Why do electronic wiring harnesses need to be customized?
Common electronic wiring harnesses can be found in most electronic devices. Although common electronic wiring harnesses are more common than customized electronic wiring harnesses, customized electronic wiring harnesses have unique advantages. The following editor tells you the benefits of custom electronic wiring harness.
In addition, due to the ever-increasing trend of science and technology, the performance requirements for electronic wiring harnesses are gradually increasing. Therefore, the electronic wiring harness must continue to innovate. It is necessary to start with design. In order to meet the ever-increasing technical demands, production and assembly methods are constantly evolving.
What are the specific types of wire materials for electronic wiring harnesses?
1. Bare copper wire: The electrical performance of bare copper wire is good, but the disadvantage is that it is easy to oxidize.
2. Silver-plated copper wire: Silver-plated copper wire has better electrical properties than tinned copper wire, but the price is higher.
3. Polyurethane enameled wire: Polyurethane enameled wire is of high quality and soft, mainly used for earphone wires.
4. Copper foil wire: Copper foil wire has good signal conduction and flexibility, but because it contains a fiber core, it easily absorbs moisture, which may cause oxidation and blackening.
5. Tinned copper wire: The conductive signal of tinned copper wire is good, the stranded conductor is more flexible, and the tinned copper wire can effectively prevent oxidation.
6. Copper-clad steel wire: Although copper-clad steel wire has the conductivity of copper and the toughness of steel, the electrical signal decays too fast and cannot be used as a signal wire.